Sunday, September 25, 2005

That bowled me over!


Well yesterday I went bowling at bowlarama to help Stong win the Stong Spirit Cup. I shocked myself by getting three strikes. I haven't had a strike for years. Check out the cool yellow school bus we got taken to the bowling alley in. I also continued working on my very tricky essay, but I feel it is finally coming together. The day before I went for a nice meal in the underground restaurant, the fajitas are heartily reccommended. They also had live music in the form of the joys, a trippy, rocky band!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could be as cool as the joys and that awesome lead singer's scream. Because you know that takes a lot of practise.

I like your cheesy title.

And your essay had better be near perfect now . . . after my skillful editing. Ha.

See you at fencing
Caitlin