Tuesday, September 20, 2005

En Garde!

Well after a hard day of lectures I thought I deserved a break from Korean History, so I went ot my first fencing meet. The coach is a lady from Russia who in her youth was a master of arms. I am looking forward to getting lessons from her. They were very confused when I turned up wearing my University of York fencing club top; after explaining why I have one they all want one. Tonight I have a story telling session with York International, which should prove interesting. I'll let you know how it goes...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The question is, how many James Bond comments did you make to this Russian sword-wielding lady?! Glad to see you're coping fine - now you know the real meaning of university work! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Too many James Bond comments, I can assure you of that. :)
I want a shirt too. And I want it to say something like, "They took gullible out of the dictionary" or "Amélie!!!" (but you wouldn't get that last one, that is my film class joke).
Caitlin