Sunday, September 11, 2005

On the beautiful briny lake!


Last Sunday I went on a nice relaxing boat cruise on Lake Ontario. Check out the photo of me on the boat sailing past some very cool looking skyscrapers! I have started work now and it is very heavy. Lots of essays, research projects, readings, so I am going to have to knuckle down. For some reason I am doing lots of third and fourth year courses, not quite sure how that happened! I have been to freshers fair now and joined the economics society (Woohoo/shoot me!). They are like a protection racket, you get access to past papers if and only if you join them and they charge you 5 dollars for the privilege! I also joined fencing and went to an excalibur newspaper meeting. I might try and get some stuff published if I find myself some time.

No comments: