Thursday, September 08, 2005

Once in a lifetime!

Later in the week I went on the downtown adventure all around Toronto. Our team had to take crazy photos. About ten of us got on the bar in the hard rock cafe and danced to YMCA. Ryan would be so proud! They even gave us the indian head dress and the builders hard hat to wear, preferably not at the same time. I also had my photo taken with the hooters girls and with some rather scary looking greyhounds. We also successfully managed to build a human pyramid before a rival team collapsed us causing bruises galore. After our busy day we all met in Caseys, a rather nice restaurant downtown. After that I joined the live studio audience on Canadas own much music channel. Woohoo! I was on TV! The show involved us watching music videos and then clapping for them whether we liked them our not. Ah, how fickle television is. It was great to be in a major TV studio though and to observe all the stuff going on!

No comments: