Thursday, September 15, 2005

Happy Endings!

Lectures are into full swing and boy do they know how to work you! I have three essays each 20 pages to write in the first four weeks. A little harsh I say! Notable events that happened this week involved me winning a Kit Kat Chunky. I would just like to emphasise the chunky part. This was no ordinary Kit Kat! In order to gain this phenomenal prize we had to name as many fruits/films Julia Roberts was in until only one remained. I hear what you are saying, how did he manage to keep both bananas and the runaway bride seperate, but I assure you it can be done. Just train hard and you will be rewarded. That is not the only competition I have won this week (the audience gasps). I also managed to repeat the word cauliflower multiple times without showing my teeth or laughing. Once again I am sure you are thinking how could such an amazing feat be accomplished by one so young, but I pulled it off. My reward, half a pretzel, one of the mini ones! I'll admit that prize was far less exciting! Also in the news this week, I found myself travelling back on the bus through a rough neighbourhood. I knew it was rough because the day after I was there someone was shot. Anyhow while on this bus, laden with shopping, the driver suddenly stopped the vehicle, turned around and said, you all have to get off the bus, a cyclist has just bounced into us. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but usually the bus bounces into the cyclist, not vice versa lol. There is no need to panic though, the cyclist pedalled off albeit slowly, we all love happy endings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Phil, nice to know you've found something edible to eat at last. Keep up the good work my boy!