Monday, October 17, 2005

Nee-nar Nee-nar!

That my friends is the familiar sound of a fire engine or as the Canadians would say a fire truck. Yes, not one but two nigths ago the fire alarm went off at 4 'o' clock in the morning. We then had to stand outside for half an hour while they checked the building. Good news though the student fire warden system works. I'll admit I had my reservations. It's always good to get some night air, although I appeared to be one of the only ones in my pyjamas. Maybe Canadians don't sleep and they are in fact a race of robots. Perhaps not, but who really knows.

I have finally finished my Korean History essay, time to revise for the mid terms! I did however watch mean girls yesterday, which was very entertaining and one of the main characters is a girl who graduated from this very university, Rachel McAdams. You may have also seen her in Wedding Crashers. Apparently Caitlin had to watch mean girls as part of her film production course. Well I'll have to admit it is very cerebral lol! Heck, homeworks homework and it is popular cinema.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think fire trucks make a sort of a more . . . neenaw neenaw neenaw noise.

But anyway . . .

you may not think Mean Girls is not that cerebral, but try sitting down in a class and analysing why it was such a popular movie and the conventional popcorn-movie style that rakes in the big bucks . . . ugh. I hate Lindsay Lohan. French new wave, PLEASE!
Caitlin