Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I wonder if they sell HP fruity?




The next day I explored Cambridge downtown. They had some lovely little shops including a British treats and giftshop, but it was closed! Downtown there are some old buildings (NB old for Canada is anything more than 50 years old). Nobody believes me that my house at home is over 70. I also went to Kitchener and Ayr. Kitchener is just a big town with a mall and houses, not forgetting of course the customary Tim Hortons and Wendys. I also bought a winter coat to prevent myself freezing to death when the hweavy snowfall sets in. Ayr is a small country town; more like a village, though it has nothing on Long Itchington. As it was the holiday weekend most stuff was closed. That evening I checked out the local cinema and saw 'history of violence'. My advice, don't see it as it is terrible. The dialogue is bad and the violence is extreme to say the least. The coolest thing about it is the music though as it is by the same guy who did Lord of the Rings. Viggo is good, but better as Aragorn. I have also seen the Corpse Bride, which is much funnier. The following day I grabbed myself a nice thanksgiving dinner at Caitlins house. Caitlin is in the pics above. Now you can put a face to the mysterious commenter on my blog lol!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad you guys can't hear me moaning at Phil about posting my photo there.

Be warned: I was right in the middle of telling Phil to put away the camera. Hence the terribleness.

I'm just going to go and slit Phil's throat now for posting that. Be back later.
Caitlin

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you posted such a horrible photo of me!

Arragghg.