Thursday, January 26, 2006

Everythings BIG!


Just realised forgot to mention how I became pregnant (mentioned in previous post). It reads from bottom to top you see. In Stong we had a game where everyone was issued with a condom. You were then ordered to keep it on your person at all times and if someone were to discover you without it you would be infected with an STD or become pregnant. It was the final stages of the game before Jerry got me. Darn you Jerry! How am I supposed to support a kid with all this student debt?

It was very exciting a couple of Fridays ago. I saw my first real celebrity in downtown Toronto and I was within a metre. It was the one and only Jimmy Hart (Phil assumes the audience has blank looks on their face). He is the most famous wrestling manager of all time! From WWE (the blank faces of the audience have now turned into a scowl). Well I was excited! He was at EDGE, the radio station with the name that makes it sound hard. Apparently it has the most listeners in the world, I dispute that when you have such quality programming from radio Leicester. Where else can you laugh at old people talking about their favourite vegetable and such like?

Later that evening I found myself at Wayne Gretzkys, its a restaurant owned by the worlds most famous hockey player. After my main course I was intrigued by the colossus chocolate cake mentioned and so ordered a slice. It was flippin massive, almost as big as the deer, check out the pic. No wonder people put on wait in North America. Apparently that is just for one person. One person...that could feed thousands...bloody ridiculous...and why is there not a sparkler in the top of it? Guess you can't have everything.

No comments: