Sunday, December 11, 2005

Snowflakes at Dawn!


Tis nearing that time of year, yes that is right folks, Christmas. I am experiencing another Phil first by spending my first Christmas away from home. My sis won't be prodding me at 6 in the morning to open our stockings. Actually its usually me prodding her but thats beside the point. No familiar Christmas tree drooping with the weight of the baubles. Instead I will be in Canada, consoled by the fact that Santa lives closer to Canada than the UK. I hope everyone has the best Christmas of their lives. Thats right, I said Christmas, not Happy Holidays, take that political correctness parade :) Outside it is snowing, a sure sign of a white Christmas! Just in Toronto we have had a foot of snow, thats a heck of a lot for me to see. Merry Christmas one and all and I hope Santa brings you everything you asked for!

My exams are almost over with just one more economics to go. Whats more Christmassy than economics! In the Spirit of Christmas, Joe and I concocted a plan to turn the top of Parking Complex B into an advert for our house, the Kaiser house. Sure we are losing the Stong Spirit Cup, but you have to admire our spirit. The photo above is the view of the top of the parking complex from the 14th floor in Stong.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, awesome, you guys didn't tell me you did that!

And you didn't post the link to my blog . . . everyone, go to

http://spaces.msn.com/members/caitlinlees/

it's public. Click on the photo tab at the top and go to "phil turns violent . . ." and read the captions for an entertaining story about life on the 9th floor. The photos are absolutely of the highest quality, not to mention the incredible lifelike and engaging dialogue . . . .

See you later, philippo. And post a link to my blog, okay, damnit?

Caitlin

Anonymous said...

Hi Phillmeister. Thanks for the christmas card, please keep us updated on anymore of your Canadian adventures!

The House family