Saturday, November 19, 2005

No, your kidding me, no you are, no you must be...woah that looks amazing!



Well last night night I was downtown in the big T dot once again and if you ever thought that the Philmeister (I figure if I keep using this expression the eighties are bound to come back at some point) was not connected then you be wrong. I'm talking exclusive night out, I am talking hidden bar, chandeliers, the works. I went to the Panorama and this is how cool it was. For a start we found ourselves in a shopping centre, an average one just like the Shires and we could not find this bar. Eventually we, we being an Englishman (me), the Scotsman, a German, two Swedes and a partridge in a pear tree, found our way onto the second floor. We walked down a long corridor with a bouncer at the end. I flashed him the swanky pink driving license, why is it pink? and he showed us to a lift. I stepped in and it was all mirrored, but get this it only had two buttons on, floor 2 and floor 51. 51 thats high! We zoomed up, ears popping and arrived at the top. Greeted by two lovely waitresses and a fine cocktail menu we settled down in the leather, yes leather, seats. They even had pillows. However, the best bit was the view, check out the photo above. I took that from the balcony. Click on the photo and make it bigger then gasp. It was amazing! In the other pic is the Scotsman and Cosi the German gal!

No comments: