Thursday, November 17, 2005

Have you ever seen a monkey shiver?


Coincidently while writing this it has just started snowing outside for the first time. Flippin fantastic! After the curry I made my way to Lee's Palace, a famed cult music venue on Bloor. I had tickets to see the Arctic Monkeys, gigging it up! If you have not heard of the Arctic Monkeys the were number 1 for 2 weeks in the UK before Westlife knocked them off the top spot, they are that good lol! All the best songs get to number 1, crazy frog anyone! I have to say I was pleasantly surprise, they had a really unique sound and were from Yorkshire. Although for some reason some drunk crazy guy kept asking them to play something Jamaican! I have no idea what that's about! The lead singer is apparently only 19, just legal over here then!

No comments: