Saturday, April 15, 2006

Latino Heat





Well what has been going on for the past few weeks. Well I have done a Korean History exam, a lecturer got me drunk, I have been to an International Party in downtown Toronto, got Salsa lessons from one of the sexiest teachers around as well as tasting one of the best shawarmas money can buy. All in all not bad methinks. Let me tell you though, it was a scary experience this Salsa lark. I went to a Salsa club called Acrobat, great place, very swish. However, everyone seemed remarkably good. Too good maybe, especially as the girl I was with by the name of Jess was very exspreienced. I did give it a go though and discovered I had natural talent at the merengue. Up until now i had though that was a fruit :P It was an amazing night out though and I think seeing all that spinning around I may have got the dancing bug. Plus the International party I went to had an amazing view from the roof, so check out the pics from that one above. Thats all the penguin post for this week. I'm off to a Hindu engagement ceremony now. I know what your thinking...gosh he's so cosmopolitan :D Until next time, see yas!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, you got drunk?! There's a first:)

I posted a message on your facebook . . . lookslike you've been busy lately (as have I) and i haven't seen you in foreverrrrrr despite our living on the same floor and sharing a communal bathroom.

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, what is this world coming to?!

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Sliding gate openers Eyewear carrollton tx

Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »